Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 dozen
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are the taste of autumn in a cookie. Of course, you can make them and enjoy that taste year 'round.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup (1 ½ sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, then add eggs, pumpkin, and vanilla, blending well. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; add to the pumpkin mixture and mix well. Mix in the oats, coconut, and walnuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.