We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This dynamic dessert packs a punch of flavor. With a winning combination like pumpkin, walnuts, cinnamon, and butterscotch, this is an experience for your taste buds. Perfect to pair with your favorite fall drink, these easy cookie recipes belong in your recipe book. With a simple cookie recipe and a smile, you have all you need to win over any crowd.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, sugar, and vanilla; add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Feel free to add in some coconut, raisins, or candied fruit.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You only need five minutes to make this homemade Chinese recipe taste take-out worthy, so grab your wok (or a skillet!) and some fresh ingredients and get ready to impress your whole family. One taste and you'll never order Chinese take-out again!