Spice It Up Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Annie from Spring Lake, New Jersey shared her recipe for Spice It Up Cookies with the Test Kitchen and explained that the Chinese Five Spice makes these cookies truly stand out and leaves your kitchen smelling festive!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Chinese Five Spice powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients until well combined, dough will be sticky. Place sugar in a shallow bowl.
- Using a teaspoon coated with cooking spray, scoop dough and form into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in the sugar and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove cookies from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Remove cookies to a wire rack and let cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!