Triple Chocolate Biscotti
- 4 dozen biscotti
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr
Biscotti are a staple at all the trendy coffee shops, and it's easy to see why! They're so crunchy and flavorful, they're perfect for dunking in our favorite steaming drinks. Why not try making this easy version of Triple Chocolate Biscotti at home?
What You'll Need:
cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
cup unsweetened cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (11-1/2-ounce) package milk chocolate chips
cup (3 ounces) white chocolate chips
2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt, eggs, and vanilla; mix well (dough will be thick and sticky). Stir in milk chocolate chips and place half the dough on each baking sheet. Form each dough into a slightly rounded 4- x 12-inch loaf about 3/4 inch thick.
- Bake 30 minutes; remove from oven. Reduce heat to 325 degrees F.
- Allow loaves to cool for 5 to 10 minutes then cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place slices cut-side down on baking sheets and bake 15 more minutes. Turn cookies over and bake for another 15 minutes, or until very crisp. Allow to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, combine white chocolate chips and the shortening and melt over low heat, stirring constantly. Drizzle over one side of the biscotti and allow to cool until the drizzle is firm. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
11 15 11