Triple Chocolate Mocha Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These cookies with 4 hits of chocolate score big! A hint of coffee and coffee liqueur add even more great flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur (optional)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat first 5 ingredients at medium speed with an electric beater 2 minutes, stopping to scrape down sides. Fold in chocolate chunks, milk chocolate and white chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake 11 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.