We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 to 3 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
A Hawaiian travel brochure...a plate of Tropical Treats...and a Fuzzy Navel Froth. The perfect afternoon getaway.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons (from a 4-serving size box) orange-flavored gelatin
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 (7 ounrce) package flaked coconut, divided
- 1 teaspoon water
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except egg whites, nuts, coconut, and water. Blend well. Stir in nuts and 2/3 cup coconut. Using your hands, shape into 1-inch balls. Slightly beat egg whites with water. Roll balls in egg whites, then in remaining coconut.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets, pressing down to flatten. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Maybe change the flavor of the cookies by substituting your favorite flavor of gelatin...wow, the possibilities are almost endless.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!