We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 to 3 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
A Hawaiian travel brochure...a plate of Tropical Treats...and a Fuzzy Navel Froth. The perfect afternoon getaway.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons (from a 4-serving size box) orange-flavored gelatin
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 (7 ounrce) package flaked coconut, divided
- 1 teaspoon water
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except egg whites, nuts, coconut, and water. Blend well. Stir in nuts and 2/3 cup coconut. Using your hands, shape into 1-inch balls. Slightly beat egg whites with water. Roll balls in egg whites, then in remaining coconut.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets, pressing down to flatten. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Maybe change the flavor of the cookies by substituting your favorite flavor of gelatin...wow, the possibilities are almost endless.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!
- Zucchini Chip Cookies
- Grandma's Spice Cookies
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- Chocolate Potato Cookies
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies II: More Festive Christmas Cookie Recipes You'll Love
- Lemon Coconut Clouds
- Easy Oatmeal Cookies