Pistachio Holiday Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for these delicious holiday cookies is so good, that you'll want to make it year round! Pistachio Holiday Cookies are perfect for your neighbor's party or for an everyday treat.
What You'll Need:
- 2 egg whites (at room temperature)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup (about 5 ounces) natural California pistachios, shelled and finely chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with brown paper.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites, vanilla, and cinnamon with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in chopped pistachios.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Turn off oven and leave cookies in oven until cool.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.