Pistachio Holiday Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 2 egg whites (at room temperature)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup (about 5 ounces) natural California pistachios, shelled and finely chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with brown paper.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites, vanilla, and cinnamon with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in chopped pistachios.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Turn off oven and leave cookies in oven until cool.