We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy activity to do with the kids. Have 'em decorate these chocolate-frosted yellow cupcakes with colorful candies. Use whatever candies you have on hand, and these will truly be Anytime Cupcakes.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
- 2 cups candy-coated chocolate candies, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Spread frosting over cooled cupcakes. Arrange chocolate candies in the shape of a flower, as shown in photo.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!