Filled Pineapple Pots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids of all ages will love these treats. Filled Pineapple Pots are just plain fruity and fun.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks in natural juice, drained (reserve juice)
- 12 Maraschino cherries, halved
- Confectioners' sugar (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven according to package directions. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Make the cake batter, using reserved pineapple juice plus water for the liquid called for on the cake box. Drop half a cherry and one chunk of pineapple into each cup. (If there are leftover chunks, halve them and drop them in, too.) Fill each cup about three-quarters full with batter.
- Bake according to package directions. When cooled, dust with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
For a different look and taste, you can add blueberries along with the pineapple chunks. You can also top these with your favorite icing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.