Million Dollar Cupcakes
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
What You'll Need:
1 (15-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips, divided
cup heavy cream
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling each cup about 1/2 full.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, then stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Drop 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto each cupcake.
- Bake as cake mix package directs. Let cool.
- Place remaining chocolate chips in a medium bowl. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring heavy cream to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour over chocolate chips and stir until mixture is smooth. Let ganache cool 5 to 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Spoon over top of each cupcake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Who doesn't love cupcakes? Well, we've got lots of them on our website so check them out, including a favorite in our Test Kitchen, Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 07 14