Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 Cupcakes
- 8 Hr 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Hr 50 Min
Who says you can't have your cake and ice cream, too? Your kids will come runnin' for these minty cool treats.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 gallon mint-chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 (4.67-ounce) package chocolate mints
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Stir together first 4 ingredients until blended. Place 12 foil baking cups into muffin pans; spoon batter into cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. (A wooden toothpick inserted in center will not come out clean.) Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
- Return cupcakes to muffin pans, and spoon ice cream over each. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Dollop whipped topping over ice cream. Freeze until ready to serve.
- Pull a vegetable peeler down sides of mints, making tiny curls; sprinkle curls over cupcakes just before serving.
Make 'em ahead and store 'em in the freezer up to 2 weeks for spur-of-the-moment snack attacks!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!