Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We can just picture the smiles when you put out a plate of our Moist Chocolate Cupcakes. Good for parties, good for snacks, good for anytime!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups, and coat with cooking spray.
In a large bow with an electric mixer on low speed, beat together all ingredients just until dry ingredients are moistened. Increase speed to medium, and beat 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth, stopping to scrape bowl as needed. Spoon batter evenly into baking cups, filling each two-thirds full.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove cupcakes from pans to wire racks, and cool 1 hour or until completely cool.
These luscious cupcakes can easily be frozen. Just wrap 'em tightly in foil, and store in a large resealable plastic freezer bag for up to 1 month. Thaw at room temperature, and top with your favorite frosting.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Fast & Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!