- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
These are the cutest cupcakes around! When you put out these Santa Cupcakes at your holiday party, kids of all ages are sure to be squealing over them...and over you, too!
What You'll Need:
- 24 paper baking cups
- 1 (18.5-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/2
cups mini holiday candy-coated chocolate candies, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- Red sugar crystals for garnish
- Mini marshmallows
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 24 paper baking cups in muffin tins.
- Add 3/4 cup of mini chocolate candies to batter; mix well. Spoon batter evenly into baking cups and bake according to package directions.
- Let cupcakes cool, then frost with vanilla frosting.
- Decorate cupcakes by sprinkling top one-third and halfway down one side of each cupcake with red sugar crystals, making hats. Use green chocolate candies for eyes and red ones for noses. Cut 2 mini marshmallows in half lengthwise. Place 3 pieces of marshmallow at edge of red sugar to make hat brims. Place remaining piece at end of red sugar on sides to make hat tassels. Make beards by placing marshmallows in two rows over bottom one-third of frosting on each cupcake. Serve, or cover loosely until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of the Reynolds Kitchen
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
12 02 11