We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 cupcakes
- 10 Min
Savory and sweet Spooktacular Cupcakes will be the talk of your child's Halloween party. Make these quick and funny little cupcakes tonight.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (3-ounce) bags butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 (10-ounce) package marshmallows
- 1 (16-ounce) container white frosting
- Assorted food colors
- Assorted candies for decorating
What To Do:
- Pop popcorn according to package directions. Open bags carefully and measure out 14 cups of popped popcorn. Place in a large bowl; discard unpopped kernels.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows over medium-low heat until smooth; stir occasionally. Pour over popcorn and toss until evenly coated.
- Coat 12 medium muffin cups then coat your hands with cooking spray. Using your hands, fill each muffin cup with 1/2 cup popcorn mixture; smooth the tops.
- Let cupcakes cool completely. Color the frosting, if desired, then frost and decorate with Halloween candies. Serve, or loosely cover until ready to serve.
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of Jolly Time Pop Corn Company.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.