Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Drink in the compliments when you turn your next dessert party into a fiesta! Our Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes will make you the toast of the town!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.5-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup plus 3/4 tablespoon strawberry margarita or daiquiri mix, divided
cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- Coarse sugar for garnish
- 24 lime slices for garnish
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, 1 cup margarita mix, oil, and eggs 1 to 2 minutes, or until well mixed. Divide batter evenly into muffin tins.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat butter, confectioners' sugar, and remaining margarita mix until smooth. Frost tops of cupcakes. Sprinkle coarse sugar around edges of cupcakes, and garnish each with a lime slice.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Fast & Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 28 13