Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Drink in the compliments when you turn your next dessert party into a fiesta! Our Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes will make you the toast of the town!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.5-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup plus 3/4 tablespoon strawberry margarita or daiquiri mix, divided
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- Coarse sugar for garnish
- 24 lime slices for garnish
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, 1 cup margarita mix, oil, and eggs 1 to 2 minutes, or until well mixed. Divide batter evenly into muffin tins.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat butter, confectioners' sugar, and remaining margarita mix until smooth. Frost tops of cupcakes. Sprinkle coarse sugar around edges of cupcakes, and garnish each with a lime slice.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Fast & Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a cake you can share with EVERYONE (really!). Since this tropical-tasting cake is made in a baking sheet, you can bet there's enough to go around. And, 'cause both the frosting and the cake are made from scratch, they're sure to say, "Wow, that's a Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake!"