Strawberry Patch Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bake a batch of our berry-licious Strawberry Patch Cupcakes that are topped with a creamy pink frosting, and watch them disappear. Whether for a party or as a charitable pink fundraiser, they're scrumptiously good.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package strawberry cake mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container white frosting
- 1 to 2 drops red food color
- Pink sprinkles for garnish
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
Bake according to package directions; let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine frosting and red food color; mix until frosting is pink. Frost cooled cupcakes, and top with sprinkles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.