All in One Chicken Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a change-of-pace potato, chicken and veggie salad that's gonna wake up taste buds and have everybody asking for the recipe at your next get-together.
What You'll Need:
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated cooked, sliced chicken breast (see Tip)
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cut asparagus, thawed and drained
- 10 radishes, sliced
- 1 cup ranch dressing
What To Do:
- Place the potatoes and salt in a soup pot and add enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and let boil for 5 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender; drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and add the chicken, asparagus, radishes, and dressing; toss well. Serve warm, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Packaged sliced, precooked chicken is available in various flavors, and can be found in the refrigerated meats section of most supermarkets.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?