All-In-One Chicken Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This All-in-One Chicken Potato Salad has it all: chicken, hearty potatoes, and fresh spring veggies, all tossed together in a creamy ranch sauce. It's a great fill-ya-up type of potato salad that the whole gang will enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated cooked, sliced chicken breast (see Notes)
- 6 fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large soup pot, cover potatoes with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and add the chicken, asparagus, radishes, dressing, salt, and pepper; toss well. Serve warm, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Packaged sliced, precooked chicken is available in various flavors, and can be found in the refrigerated meats section of most supermarkets.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.