We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 15 Min
Beans, beans, beans...yes, you get the taste, texture and nutrition of three kinds of beans in this easy salad that's perfect for picnics, parties and any time!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/3 cup sliced scallion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, and pepper; mix well. Add the remaining ingredients and toss until evenly coated.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving
Recipe courtesy of and adapted from Mizkan Americas, Inc.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.