"Blue" Ribbon Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Blue cheese potato salad?! Sure! With always-good Wisconsin dairy products, you could make almost anything into a dairy dish. And this one is both rich and mellow ... a real picnic hero-maker!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds potatoes (2 to 3 large potatoes), cooked and cut into 3/4-inch cubes to yield 4 cups
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the potato cubes, celery, and scallions; set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the sour cream, parsley, vinegar, celery seed, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in the blue cheese. Pour over the potato mixture and toss lightly. Chill and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!