We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
Sure, we can always pick up ready-made coleslaw at the market, but when it's this easy to make, why not do it ourselves? It'll be smooth sailing in the kitchen when you throw together our tasty Captain's Coleslaw.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) package cabbage coleslaw mix (see Options)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except coleslaw mix; mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add coleslaw mix and toss until well coated. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Wanna shred the cabbage yourself? Go ahead! Use about 10 cups shredded cabbage, and add a few shredded carrots if you'd like!
- For more quick and easy coleslaw recipes like this one, check out our collection of 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Macaroni Salad: 10 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Southern Slaw
- Basic Macaroni Salad
- German Potato Salad
- Country Coleslaw
- Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad & More
- 56 Divine Deli Salad Recipes
- Vinegar Slaw
- "German" Coleslaw
- 7 Deliciously Easy Egg Salad Recipes