Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Salad
So colorful and wonderfully fresh tasting, it'll have everyone coming back for seconds.
What You'll Need:
12 ounces tricolor spiral pasta
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon salt
4 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized chunks
1 cup chopped tomato
1 cup chopped green bell pepper
cup coarsely chopped onion
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta to desired doneness; drain, let cool, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, milk, and salt.
- Add the pasta and toss to blend.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
Note: You may need to moisten the salad with additional mayonnaise just before serving.