Cool Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy cucumber salad recipe uses only five ingredients to create a refreshing and quick-to-prepare deli salad. Our Cool Cucumber Salad makes a great addition to your weekend lunch spread.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups Kirby cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced (about 3 pounds total)
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine vinegar, water, sugar, and salt until well blended.
- Add the cucumbers and toss until well coated.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, or overnight. This will keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator for several weeks.
Here's a sparkling meal idea: Pair this cucumber salad recipe with a few tea sandwiches and some water with lemon. It's perfect for spring or any ol' time of year!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!
- 56 Divine Deli Salad Recipes
- How to Make Macaroni Salad: 10 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Basic Macaroni Salad
- Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad & More
- Old Fashioned Coleslaw
- Seven Layer Potato Salad
- Amish Potato Salad
- Southern Slaw
- Captain's Coleslaw
- Country Coleslaw