Crazy Carrot Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're betting everyone will go crazy over this fun shredded carrot salad that has plump raisins in every bite. Crazy Carrot Salad might just be the perfect go-along for your grilled or picnic favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 6 medium carrots (about 1 pound), shredded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small head lettuce, shredded
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce; mix well.
- Place lettuce on a platter and spoon carrot mixture over the top.
- Serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve.
For a contemporary twist on traditional carrot salad, you might want to substitute sweetened dried cranberries for the raisins and baby spinach for the lettuce. Make it your own!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.