Crisp Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy the tastes of summer all year long with this fresh-tasting Crisp Cucumber Salad recipe. Its got a touch of sweetness that really complements the tangy vinegar.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced (see Tip)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
In a medium bowl, combine cucumbers, scallions, and red pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over cucumber mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before tossing and serving.
We like to peel the cucumbers for this salad, but you can also use them unpeeled, or run a fork down them before slicing to give them a fancy, ridged look.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.