We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you bring this coleslaw to the next family gathering, watch out! From then on, they'll ask you to bring tropical Hawaiian Coleslaw with you to all the family parties.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped Maraschino cherries
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients until well mixed and evenly coated.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours then mix again before serving (see Note).
You can eliminate the hour(s) of chilling if you're in a rush, but that time really does help the flavors "marry."
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chicken Tortellini Salad
- Special Chicken Salad
- Berry Grape Chicken Salad
- Caribbean Chicken Salad
- How to Make Macaroni Salad: 8 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Buttermilk Coleslaw
- "Pumped Up" Potato Salad
- Basic Macaroni Salad
- Southern Slaw
- How to Make Chicken Salad: 15 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes