We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you bring this coleslaw to the next family gathering, watch out! From then on, they'll ask you to bring tropical Hawaiian Coleslaw with you to all the family parties.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped Maraschino cherries
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients until well mixed and evenly coated.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours then mix again before serving (see Note).
You can eliminate the hour(s) of chilling if you're in a rush, but that time really does help the flavors "marry."
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!
- Award-Winning Potato Salad
- Deviled Egg Salad
- "German" Coleslaw
- Southern Slaw
- "No-Bake" Baked Potato Salad
- Egg Salad with a Kick
- How to Make Macaroni Salad: 8 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Basic Macaroni Salad
- Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad & More
- Perfect Egg Salad