We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you bring this coleslaw to the next family gathering, watch out! From then on, they'll ask you to bring tropical Hawaiian Coleslaw with you to all the family parties.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped Maraschino cherries
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients until well mixed and evenly coated.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours then mix again before serving (see Note).
You can eliminate the hour(s) of chilling if you're in a rush, but that time really does help the flavors "marry."
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!