We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you bring this coleslaw to the next family gathering, watch out! From then on, they'll ask you to bring tropical Hawaiian Coleslaw with you to all the family parties.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped Maraschino cherries
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients until well mixed and evenly coated.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours then mix again before serving (see Note).
You can eliminate the hour(s) of chilling if you're in a rush, but that time really does help the flavors "marry."
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!