We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As we gear up for our summer picnics and cookouts, we're looking for the best coleslaw recipes to pair with our favorites. Well, look no further than this homestyle coleslaw that tastes like a childhood memory!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) package cabbage coleslaw mix (see Note)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, sugar, and salt; mix until smooth and creamy. Add the coleslaw mix and toss until well coated.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Prefer to shred the cabbage yourself? Go ahead! Use about 10 cups shredded cabbage (and add a few shredded carrots, too, if you want).
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Macaroni Salad: 10 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- 56 Divine Deli Salad Recipes
- Presto Potato Salad
- Basic Macaroni Salad
- Kitchen Sink Macaroni Salad
- Captain's Coleslaw
- Crisp Cucumber Salad
- How to Make Chicken Salad: 15 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes
- Marinated Cucumber Salad
- Chicken Macaroni Salad