Homestyle Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 25 Min
It's a down-home, "oldie but goodie" recipe filled with hard-boiled eggs, celery, mayo, and other classic add-ins. Homestyle Potato Salad is a great picnic or potluck bring along, plus it'll keep for days in the fridge.
What You'll Need:
- 4 pounds white or red potatoes
- 10 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 green or red bell pepper, diced
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Place potatoes in a large soup pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes into chunks and place in a large bowl. Add egg, bell pepper, and celery; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour sour cream mixture over potatoes and mix until thoroughly combined. Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.