Honey Mustard Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our viewers are always writing in and asking for new ways to serve potato salad. Well, we got this recipe for Honey Mustard Potato Salad from Idaho and we think it's one of our favorite change-of-pace potato salad recipes. The bacon and honey mustard blend really add zing and flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes with skin on, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions (1 to 2 scallions)
- 3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
What To Do:
In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook potatoes 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork tender. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey, mustard, and salt; mix well. Gently toss dressing with potatoes until well coated. Add scallions and bacon and toss gently; chill until ready to serve.
We're thinking that this goes great with so many things! For a start -- burgers, anyone??
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Award-Winning Potato Salad
- Deviled Egg Salad
- "German" Coleslaw
- Southern Slaw
- "No-Bake" Baked Potato Salad
- Egg Salad with a Kick
- How to Make Macaroni Salad: 8 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Basic Macaroni Salad
- Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad & More
- Perfect Egg Salad