"No-Bake" Baked Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This twist on traditional potato salad has all the taste of a loaded baked potato, minus the baking part. Enjoy our No-Bake Baked Potato Salad for a change of pace.
What You'll Need:
- 8 medium potatoes (about 3 pounds), scrubbed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Place potatoes in a large pot and add enough water to cover them. Add salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cook potatoes 10 to 15 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain well and allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add potatoes and mix until well combined.
- Serve warm, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- For a really loaded "baked" potato salad, add 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese along with the sour cream and other ingredients.
- We've got more fantastic deli salads where this came from in our FREE eCookbook, Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad and More.
- Check out all of the best potluck recipes in our collection of Party Pleasers: 57 Easy Potluck Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.