Ranch Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This red potato salad recipe is perfect for serving up at a graduation party, holiday barbecue, or picnic in the park. Loaded with eggs, peppers, and a couple of zesty add-ins, our Ranch Potato Salad is both flavorful and unforgettable.
What You'll Need:
- 4 pounds red-skinned potatoes, washed
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 4 celery stalks, diced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Place potatoes in a large pot and add enough water to completely cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain and let cool.
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch chunks and place in a large bowl; add remaining ingredients and mix gently until potatoes are completely coated.
- Serve warm, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
This recipe makes a really large batch so, after your get-together, you can keep any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator. We can almost guarantee that before you know it, it'll all disappear.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!