Red Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 cups
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
Our Red Potato Salad is a change of pace from ordinary potato salad. This lighter version of a classic summer favorite will make you the hit at your next potluck, picnic, or barbecue. This is a winning potato salad recipe that you'll always want to keep on hand!
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds red potatoes, skins on, washed and cut into medium-sized chunks
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup seasoned original flavor rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup packed cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
What To Do:
In a large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Add warm potatoes to vinegar mixture and toss gently to coat. Cover and chill 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stir in eggs, cilantro, and mayonnaise; mix well. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Recipe adapted from and courtesy of Mizkan Americas
- If you loved this red potato salad recipe, check out even more deli salad favorites in our free recipe collection: Fantastically Easy Potato Salads: 9 Recipes for Potato Salad.
- Plus, check out even more of our favorite deli salads in our free eCookbook, Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.