Red Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 cups
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
Our Red Potato Salad is a change of pace from ordinary potato salad. This lighter version of a classic summer favorite will make you a hit at your next potluck, picnic, or barbecue. This is a winning potato salad recipe that you'll always want to keep on hand!
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds red potatoes, skins on, washed and cut into medium-sized chunks
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup seasoned original flavor rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup packed cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Add warm potatoes to vinegar mixture and toss gently to coat. Cover and chill 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stir in eggs, cilantro, and mayonnaise; mix well. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Let us know what you think about this Red Potato Salad recipe and how you'd make it your own in the comments below!
- If you loved this red potato salad recipe, check out even more deli salad favorites in our free recipe collection: Fantastically Easy Potato Salads: 9 Recipes for Potato Salad.
- Plus, see some of our favorite deli salad and potato salad recipes in our free eCookbook, Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad & More.
Here's another red potato salad recipe with tomatoes and lemon, yum!
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of Mizkan Americas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!