We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody loves the roar of the ocean and the roar of the crowd. So why not have the best of both with this salad that's sure to make waves?!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound small seashell pasta
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits in heavy syrup, drained
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen cooked large shrimp, thawed and drained
What To Do:
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions; drain, rinse, drain again, and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the shrimp; mix well. Add the shrimp and cooled pasta and toss to combine. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!