Smoked Turkey Potato Salad
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 20 Min
Smoked Turkey Potato Salad is an exciting twist on a popular picnic and potluck supper dish. Whatever the occasion, you'll be a hit!
What You'll Need:
6 pounds cleaned red or white new baby or regular potatoes
cup sour cream
cup prepared mustard
cup chopped fresh parsley
1 teaspoon salt
Black pepper to taste
2 pounds smoked turkey breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup chopped red bell pepper
1 cup chopped scallion (green onion)
What To Do:
- Place potatoes (with skins on) in a large pot, add enough water to cover, and boil 18 to 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, parsley, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Drain cooked potatoes and cool slightly then cut into quarters and place in a large bowl. (If using regular potatoes, cut them into sixths or eighths.) Add smoked turkey, celery, red pepper, and scallion.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture and chill about 2 hours, or overnight to "marry" the flavors, stirring occasionally.
- This is especially nice served garnished with fresh herbs.
- This recipe can easily be cut in half to make a smaller portion.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
06 20 12