Taco Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Potato salad lovers will rejoice in this novel twist on a favorite cold summer salad. Boasting a fiesta of flavors, our Taco Potato Salad is sure to be the talk of your patio party.
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds white potatoes
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions (green onions)
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup coarsely crushed ranch-flavored tortilla chips
What To Do:
- Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and taco seasoning; mix well.
- Cut cooled potatoes into chunks and place in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture and remaining ingredients to potatoes and mix until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
For another international potato salad treat, try our Asian Potato Salad!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Basic Macaroni Salad
- All-In-One Chicken Potato Salad
- 56 Divine Deli Salad Recipes
- How to Make Macaroni Salad: 10 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Country Coleslaw
- 7 Deliciously Easy Egg Salad Recipes
- How to Make Chicken Salad: 15 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes
- Amish Potato Salad
- "German" Coleslaw
- Southern Slaw