Zesty Chicken Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's so much you can do with rotisserie chicken! This is a light and easy way to feature it in a fresh-tasting pasta salad.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle peppercorn-Ranch dressing
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (10-ounce) package sweet peas, thawed
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- Salt to taste
What To Do:
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water then place in a large bowl.
- Stir remaining ingredients into pasta; chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxon's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!