The Best Holiday Leftovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let no food go to waste! There's no reason to throw away any of the leftover food you have in your fridge from the holidays. You can turn that leftover ham into a tasty breakfast frittata and those leftover cranberries into mouth-watering dream bars for dessert. Which ever recipe you choose, we can bet you won't have leftovers for long.
What You'll Need:
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!
- 8 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 12 Recipes for Easy Beef Stroganoff, Chicken Stroganoff, & More
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 10 Excellent Fast Food Recipes