The Best Holiday Leftovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let no food go to waste! There's no reason to throw away any of the leftover food you have in your fridge from the holidays. You can turn that leftover ham into a tasty breakfast frittata and those leftover cranberries into mouth-watering dream bars for dessert. Which ever recipe you choose, we can bet you won't have leftovers for long.
What You'll Need:
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 19 Easy Mexican Slow Cooker Recipes
- 50 American Food Recipes for Each State
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food