The Best Holiday Leftovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let no food go to waste! There's no reason to throw away any of the leftover food you have in your fridge from the holidays. You can turn that leftover ham into a tasty breakfast frittata and those leftover cranberries into mouth-watering dream bars for dessert. Which ever recipe you choose, we can bet you won't have leftovers for long.
What You'll Need:
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 19 Quick & Easy Mardi Gras Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Our Top 100 Recipes of 2015