Christmas Made Easy Cookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
Holiday time is hectic time, and nobody knows better than the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, how to take the stress out of the holidays and make them taste better.
These recipes absolutely sparkle! There’s everything from survival meals (perfect for those busy days before the holiday or any busy day during the year) to breakfast recipes for Christmas morning, party munchies, mouthwatering main dishes, all kinds of festive side dishes and breads and, of course, special holiday desserts, cookies, and drinks. He has even included edible gifts that you can make yourself!
The Mr. Food Test Kitchen hopes you’ll share the food, edible gifts and love he’s dishing up to bring you and your family loads of reasons to say…"OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!®"
- 192 total pages plus covers
- More than 150 Recipes, Tips & Edible Gifts
- Full-Color Photos throughout
Click a logo to purchase our Christmas Made Easy cookbook
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- Holiday Helpers: 30 Easy Holiday Recipes for Thanksgiving & Christmas
- 44 Must-Make Meatball Recipes