Christmas Made Easy Cookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
Holiday time is hectic time, and nobody knows better than the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, how to take the stress out of the holidays and make them taste better.
These recipes absolutely sparkle! There’s everything from survival meals (perfect for those busy days before the holiday or any busy day during the year) to breakfast recipes for Christmas morning, party munchies, mouthwatering main dishes, all kinds of festive side dishes and breads and, of course, special holiday desserts, cookies, and drinks. He has even included edible gifts that you can make yourself!
The Mr. Food Test Kitchen hopes you’ll share the food, edible gifts and love he’s dishing up to bring you and your family loads of reasons to say…"OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!®"
- 192 total pages plus covers
- More than 150 Recipes, Tips & Edible Gifts
- Full-Color Photos throughout
Click a logo to purchase our Christmas Made Easy cookbook
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxon's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!
- Party Pleasers: 57 Easy Potluck Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 8 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 42 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 33 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 30 No-Cook Quick Summer Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes