Christmas Made Easy Cookbook
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
Holiday time is hectic time, and nobody knows better than the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, how to take the stress out of the holidays and make them taste better.
These recipes absolutely sparkle! There’s everything from survival meals (perfect for those busy days before the holiday or any busy day during the year) to breakfast recipes for Christmas morning, party munchies, mouthwatering main dishes, all kinds of festive side dishes and breads and, of course, special holiday desserts, cookies, and drinks. He has even included edible gifts that you can make yourself!
The Mr. Food Test Kitchen hopes you’ll share the food, edible gifts and love he’s dishing up to bring you and your family loads of reasons to say…"OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!®"
- 192 total pages plus covers
- More than 150 Recipes, Tips & Edible Gifts
- Full-Color Photos throughout
Click a logo to purchase our Christmas Made Easy cookbook
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!
- 50 American Food Recipes for Each State
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Top 10 Must-Have Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes
- Our Favorite Canned Pumpkin Recipes: 11 Easy Recipes with Canned Pumpkin
- Classic Old-Fashioned Recipes: 42 Old-Fashioned Dinner Recipes, Dessert Recipes, and More