Classic Hanukkah Dinner Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Classic Hanukkah Dinner
Looking for something to serve with your latkes this year? Enjoy these easy recipes, perfect for rounding out your Hanukkah meal. We've got all the traditional favorites, including potato pancakes, brisket recipes, homemade applesauce, and jelly donuts.
Latkes (Potato Pancakes):
Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!
- 8 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 12 Recipes for Easy Beef Stroganoff, Chicken Stroganoff, & More
- Tasty Recipes for Food Around the World