Elvis Presley's Favorite Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're honoring the legendary King of Rock 'n' Roll... Elvis Presley, on what would have been his 78th birthday, by featuring six of his down-home southern-style favorites! So get out your blue suede shoes and get ready to be "all shook up" when you make one or all of these classic recipes!
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
- The King's Cake
- Elvis' Favorite Snack
- Southern Fried Pickles
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- Old-Fashioned Meat Loaf
- Down-South Cornbread
Wanna find out how Chris MacDonald got into Elvis, his music and what foods the King loved? Watch Howard’s interview with Chris here!
Watch Chris MacDonald serenade Patty and Kelly in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen and get “All Shook Up!”
If you're looking to get a little Jailhouse Rock in your life, then check out "The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist," Chris MacDonald. Catch him performing at a theater near you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- Amish Cooking: 8 Easy Side Dish Recipes
- Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More