Italian Christmas Eve Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Christmas Eve dinner is a big deal in the Italian household. You'll find lots of soups, salads, appetizers, pasta, risotto — and most importantly, seafood. In fact, you may have heard this Christmas feast referred to as the Feast of the Seven Fishes, now celebrated with seven different seafood dishes. We've included a variety of seafood dishes to choose from along with some other favorite recipes. Select what looks good to you from this menu for your own version of the traditional Italian celebration.
Soups & Salads
Looking for even more Italian recipes? Check out 46 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 9 Classic Sauces!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 10 Festive Holiday Menus for Christmas & More
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Classic Old-Fashioned Recipes: 42 Old-Fashioned Dinner Recipes, Dessert Recipes, and More
- Our Favorite Canned Pumpkin Recipes: 11 Easy Recipes with Canned Pumpkin
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes