Italian Christmas Eve Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Christmas Eve dinner is a big deal in the Italian household. You'll find lots of soups, salads, appetizers, pasta, risotto — and most importantly, seafood. In fact, you may have heard this Christmas feast referred to as the Feast of the Seven Fishes, now celebrated with seven different seafood dishes. We've included a variety of seafood dishes to choose from along with some other favorite recipes. Select what looks good to you from this menu for your own version of the traditional Italian celebration.
Soups & Salads
Looking for even more Italian recipes? Check out 46 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 9 Classic Sauces!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More
- 8 Easy Baked Beans Recipes