Mr. Food's Top 100 Recipes of 2011
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're sharing the most popular recipes from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen in 2011, including the top recipe of the year that YOU, our readers, loved most! This huge collection is one you'll definitely want to keep handy, whether you save it in your Recipe Box or print it out for safe-keeping in your kitchen.
Featuring the Top 100 Recipes from the past year, you'll find all of our best-loved dishes on this list including slow cooker recipes, easy side dishes, Amish comfort favorites, must-make appetizers, quick & easy dinner recipes, and of course, plenty of our tasty desserts! There's even some top-rated recipes here that you also loved in 2010, so be sure to review our Top 20 Recipes of 2010 for more easy recipe ideas.
Main Dish Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes
- Our Favorite Canned Pumpkin Recipes: 11 Easy Recipes with Canned Pumpkin
- Spooky Treats and Party Eats: 34 Halloween Recipes from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Free eCookbook