Remembering Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We honored Mr. Food with a week of shows that honored his legacy, his favorite recipes and all the "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!" that be brought into our lives. In case you missed any of the shows, check them out here!
Art’s commitment to anyone-can-do recipes and passion for helping others made him well-loved among his peers and among television viewers and website visitors. He was one of the first television celebrity chefs and paved a road for many who came after him.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!
- 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Classic Old-Fashioned Recipes: 42 Old-Fashioned Dinner Recipes, Dessert Recipes, and More
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu
- The Ultimate Cake Mix & More Cookbook
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies: A Free eCookbook From Mr. Food
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes