Remembering Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We honored Mr. Food with a week of shows that honored his legacy, his favorite recipes and all the "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!" that be brought into our lives. In case you missed any of the shows, check them out here!
Art’s commitment to anyone-can-do recipes and passion for helping others made him well-loved among his peers and among television viewers and website visitors. He was one of the first television celebrity chefs and paved a road for many who came after him.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- Spooky Treats and Party Eats: 34 Halloween Recipes from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Free eCookbook
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes
- Crazy Good Oktoberfest Recipes
- 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes