Remembering Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We honored Mr. Food with a week of shows that honored his legacy, his favorite recipes and all the "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!" that be brought into our lives. In case you missed any of the shows, check them out here!
Art’s commitment to anyone-can-do recipes and passion for helping others made him well-loved among his peers and among television viewers and website visitors. He was one of the first television celebrity chefs and paved a road for many who came after him.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!
- Party Pleasers: 57 Easy Potluck Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 8 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 42 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 33 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 30 No-Cook Quick Summer Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes