Remembering Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We honored Mr. Food with a week of shows that honored his legacy, his favorite recipes and all the "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!" that be brought into our lives. In case you missed any of the shows, check them out here!
Art’s commitment to anyone-can-do recipes and passion for helping others made him well-loved among his peers and among television viewers and website visitors. He was one of the first television celebrity chefs and paved a road for many who came after him.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Do you love bacon? How about cheese? If you nodded enthusiastically to either of those, then you're about to experience something wonderful...a Bacon and Cheese Lover's Pie. It's a quiche-style dish that's absolutely loaded with cheese, bacon, and some chopped spinach. You'll be smiling from your first forkful to your last.
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 58 Easy Potluck Recipes: Party Pleasers
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- 16 Simple Cornbread Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes