Remembering Mr. Food
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We honored Mr. Food with a week of shows that honored his legacy, his favorite recipes and all the "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!" that be brought into our lives. In case you missed any of the shows, check them out here!
Art’s commitment to anyone-can-do recipes and passion for helping others made him well-loved among his peers and among television viewers and website visitors. He was one of the first television celebrity chefs and paved a road for many who came after him.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!
- 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Classic Old-Fashioned Recipes: 42 Old-Fashioned Dinner Recipes, Dessert Recipes, and More
- 10 Festive Holiday Menus for Christmas & More
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 54 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes