3-Minute Breakfast Hash
- 1 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Min
Who would've thought you could make a breakfast hash in the microwave? Our recipe for 3-Minute Breakfast Hash is a hearty breakfast idea that cooks up in a jiffy!
What You'll Need:
cup frozen potatoes O'Brien or shredded hash browns
Shredded Cheddar cheese
Ketchup or BBQ sauce (optional)
What To Do:
- Coat 8-ounce microwave-safe ramekin or small cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add potatoes; microwave on high 1 minute until hot. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Break egg into bowl. Beat egg with fork until blended.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, about 15 to 30 seconds longer.
- Top with cheese. Serve with ketchup or BBQ sauce, if desired.
- Don't overcook this. The scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after they are removed from the microwave.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
This recipe is courtesy of the American Egg Board. For more recipes like this, click here.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
05 26 14