We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Until now, making four different omelets meant using four different pans, or cooking each omelet separately. Isn't it time we took a shortcut? It's one that'll have them scrambling to the table in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 slices (3 ounces) Mexican-style American cheese
What To Do:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender. Add chilies, mushrooms, and eggs and scramble 3 to 4 minutes, or until eggs are soft scrambled.
- In skillet, divide scrambled egg mixture into 4 equal servings and top each with a slice of cheese.
- Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted and egg is cooked to desired consistency. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.
- Bacon 'n' Egg Cups
- Philly Cheese Steak Omelet Cups
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Asian Deviled Eggs
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook