We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Until now, making four different omelets meant using four different pans, or cooking each omelet separately. Isn't it time we took a shortcut? It's one that'll have them scrambling to the table in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 slices (3 ounces) Mexican-style American cheese
What To Do:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender. Add chilies, mushrooms, and eggs and scramble 3 to 4 minutes, or until eggs are soft scrambled.
- In skillet, divide scrambled egg mixture into 4 equal servings and top each with a slice of cheese.
- Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted and egg is cooked to desired consistency. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!