We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Until now, making four different omelets meant using four different pans, or cooking each omelet separately. Isn't it time we took a shortcut? It's one that'll have them scrambling to the table in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 (4½-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 slices (3 ounces) Mexican-style American cheese
What To Do:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender. Add chilies, mushrooms, and eggs and scramble 3 to 4 minutes, or until eggs are soft scrambled.
- In skillet, divide scrambled egg mixture into 4 equal servings and top each with a slice of cheese.
- Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted and egg is cooked to desired consistency. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Coffee Cup Scramble