We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Until now, making four different omelets meant using four different pans, or cooking each omelet separately. Isn't it time we took a shortcut? It's one that'll have them scrambling to the table in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 (4½-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 slices (3 ounces) Mexican-style American cheese
What To Do:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender. Add chilies, mushrooms, and eggs and scramble 3 to 4 minutes, or until eggs are soft scrambled.
- In skillet, divide scrambled egg mixture into 4 equal servings and top each with a slice of cheese.
- Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted and egg is cooked to desired consistency. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch