We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Order up! We've got a diner-ready frittata on the table! Our easy breakfast recipe for Antipasto Frittata is a fun twist on your traditional omelet or quiche. If you need an egg recipe that's bound to please the whole crowd, this one has so many different types of cheese that you'll soon be saying "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"
What You'll Need:
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces thinly sliced Genoa salami, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
What To Do:
- Preheat broiler. Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat olive oil in an 8-inch to 8-1/2-inch non-stick, ovenproof skillet over medium heat on stovetop. Pour egg mixture into skillet; sprinkle evenly with salami and chopped artichokes. Cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until eggs are set around edges but still moist in center. Uncover and drop ricotta cheese by teaspoonfuls over egg mixture; sprinkle with shredded cheese. Broil 3 inches from heat 4 minutes or until eggs are set and top is golden.
- Using a flexible spatula, loosen frittata around edges, and slide onto a serving platter. Cut into wedges. Serve hot or at room temperature.
A frittata is an Italian omelet that resembles a crustless quiche. But it's different from an omelet in that it's finished under a broiler, cut into wedges to serve, and not folded during the cooking process.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!