Bacon 'n' Egg Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are your mornings always a little hurried? No problem! With our easy to make breakfast recipe for Bacon 'n' Egg Cups you can prep ahead of time, and bake 'em right before breakfast. That way you can enjoy cheesy-bacon goodness even when you're in a rush!
What You'll Need:
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce box)
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut pie crust into 4 equal pieces. Fit pieces over back of a cupcake tin, molding each to fit around a cup. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until light brown. Cool 5 minutes, then remove from muffin cups and invert onto baking sheet.
- Reduce oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, bacon bits, scallion, 1/2 cup cheese, the salt, and pepper; mix well. Spoon mixture equally into individual cups, and sprinkle each with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Want even more of the best breakfast potluck recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!